Council Supplementary Elections 2019

The Electoral Commission SA has informed Council that it is proceeding to a Supplementary Election to fill the 2 vacancies created by the recent resignations. ECSA has also informed Council that applications to be registered on the Supplementary Voters Roll will close at 5pm Friday 29th March. To confirm whether you are already registered on the Voter Roll you can contact Gerard Snowball, Council Liaison Officer, or Jacinta Lasscock, Voter Roll Officer, at Council on 8553 4500. Further information regarding the Election roll-out and timetable will be released by ECSA shortly.

Kangaroo Island Council | 43 Dauncey St (PO Box 121) KINGSCOTE SA 5223
Phone: 08 8553 4500 | Fax: 08 8553 2885 | Email:
Kangaroo Island Weather